Saturday 18 June 2016

Making Cards Magazine

Have you picked up your copy of the new Making Cards Magazine yet!


For the first time ever the craft papers have been provided in digital format as well,  meaning that readers can print off pages as many times as they wish.  The CD Rom also contains over 50 coordinating bonus papers.  I'm really pleased that I was asked to create the Mermaid Folk cards using this months fabulous craft papers.




I have two other sets of cards in this months magazine - the County Life feature using the Crafter's Companion A Country Life CD and also the Made for Men feature using the Just for Men Signature Collection by Sara Davies.

Make sure you pick up a copy, there are stacks of unique projects, competitions, new features and don't forget the fabulous free papers and CD Rom.

Thank you for popping in, enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Pauline
x

10 comments:

Kath said...

Your cards are lovely - my favourites are the beautiful images in the Country Life collection.
Kath x

KarinsArtScrap said...

they are gorgeous cards Pauline fab job
Gr Karin

Sarah said...

These look great Pauline and I will be sure to pop one in my trolley when I am doing my grocery shop xx

Unknown said...

Gosh you have been busy fabulous cards selections,I loved last months card making CD,think I'm going to need this one to,always love your cards Debbs xxx

Wendy said...

These look gorgeous Pauline!
Wendy xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Many congrats, Pauline! Great works!

Valerija said...

Amazing cards. Congratulations!

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Pauline the cards you have made are fantastic, wow, your talent abounds, they are gorgeous
hugs
lorraine x

Olga Fink said...

So very many beautiful cards you have created Pauline! they are wonderful!
xoxo Olga

Suchi said...

Congrats Pauline!! Your cards are awesome!! :)
Suchi xx